Bullet-In # 59
Issued: July - September 2006
- Editorial, Letters & E-mails
- Diary Dates, Sales & Wants
- Chairman's Chat
- News Update
- JR Central's New N700 Shinkansen.
- May 2006 Japan Tour Report.
- Always Something New (Part 2)
- Those Confounded Nozomis!
- Rural Private Railways (Part 5) - Nishitestu Miyajidake Line
- Photgraphing the Shinkansen (Part 3) - Lake Hamana
- Green Cars and Their History
- Tramway, Electric Railway, Subway and Monorail Railway Company Logos
- AGM Briefs / 'Top Tour' JR Railpass prices
- JRS Shop and Library
- Book Review
- Model-In:: The Road to Warley with 'Tera to Taki'
- EF510: Loco Preview and Comparison
- M.G. Sharp Advertisement
cover: Top: Sangi Railway and Sharp Stewart No.39 at Nyugawa, See Bullet-In 57. Photo by Graham Ludgate
Bottom: Choshi Electric Railway, preserved 'Deutz' loco at Yamasa soy-sauce factory. Photo by K. Kobayashi